HEAT Desktop and Server Management (DSM) 2015.2 Features Significant Usability and Productivity Enhancements
Milpitas, Calif. – 16 December 2015 –HEAT Software, a leading provider of Service Management (SM) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) software solutions, today announced improved usability, additional capabilities, and key productivity enhancements for its UEM solution portfolio with the release of HEAT® Desktop and Server Management (DSM) Version 2015.2.
The HEAT UEM solution portfolio is a cross-platform solution designed to efficiently manage and secure traditional Windows, Mac, virtual, and mobile endpoints across their lifecycle to maximize operational efficiencies, minimize IT costs, and improve service quality and compliance.
HEAT UEM solutions enable organizations to:
- Control complex endpoint environments through policy management
- Maintain an inventory of applications for compliance purposes
- Report on and remediate operational problems
- Ensure the infrastructure is kept up to date and protected against vulnerabilities and threats
“With an increasing number of remote, mobile workers, IT needs a comprehensive endpoint management solution to help them manage their infrastructure in a quick, flexible and reliable way,” said Udo Waibel, Chief Product Officer at HEAT Software. “With HEAT UEM solutions, our customers can be productive 24/7, accessing information from anywhere without compromising security and compliance.”
Key enhancements to HEAT DSM 2015.2 include:
- Availability of Windows 10 support to fully automate the migration to, and deployment of, the latest operating system from Microsoft
- Improved end-user self-service options making it easier and more intuitive to access key information and reduce time on daily tasks
- New 24/7 maintenance window adds significant flexibility to deploy packages and patches
- Enhanced Software Policy Management delivers automation capabilities for users to push updates to all endpoints
- Comprehensive integration of HEAT PatchLink for advanced Windows and 3rd party patch management
To learn more of what’s new in HEAT DSM 2015.2, visit https://heatsoftware.com/dsm2015-2/.
HEAT is a registered trademark of HEAT Software or its affiliates in other countries. PatchLink is a trademark of Lumension Security, Inc., a HEAT Software company. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
About HEAT Software
HEAT Software is a leading provider of Hybrid Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management software solutions for organizations of all sizes. With its suite of applications, HEAT Software is the only company in the world that provides, from a single platform, Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management software on-premise and in the cloud. HEAT manages millions of service interactions and millions of endpoints every day for thousands of leading organizations across IT, HR, Facilities, Finance, Customer Service and other enterprise functions. Its customers deliver world-class service while maximizing operational efficiencies with reduced cost and complexity.
Finn Partners for HEAT Software