Milpitas, Calif. – October 1, 2015 –HEAT Software, a leading provider of Hybrid Service Management (HSM) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) software solutions, today announced its annual customer conference, HEATwave 2015, will take place October 5-8 in San Diego. HEATwave gathers IT professionals from around the globe, along with HEAT Software experts and partners to network and discuss HEAT Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management solutions.
HEATwave 2015 Brings Leading Trends in Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management to the Forefront
“We are excited to host HEATwave for the first time as HEAT Software and bring our users together from all over the world,” said Ann Haehn, VP of Customer Advocacy at HEAT Software. “Our users will have access to a broad range of resources, tools and expert guidance through a number of learning sessions and demonstrations on HEAT products and business processes, as well as IT security issues. At HEATwave, our goal is to create a customer-centric experience that is aligned with our Customer for Life program.”
HEATwave attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Attend pre-event training sessions focusing on HSM and UEM
- Participate in 40 sessions presented by product experts, executives and customers
- Receive access to the latest solution innovations, features and capabilities and gain insight into best practices for increasing productivity
- Exchange knowledge with other high profile users
- Connect with HEATwave sponsors during the Exhibit Hall and Product Showcase
HEATwave sponsors include: Bitdefender, Bomgar, Corporate Software Services, and Kifinti Solutions.
Featured customer speakers for the HEATwave 2015 conference include:
- Andrew Smith, Program Manager – Commonwealth Office of Tech, KY
- Andrzej Gadomski, Senior Specialist, IT Service Management – McMaster University
- Christopher Smith, Senior Systems Analyst – UNC HealthCare
- David Mora, Sr. Manager IT Support – Randstad
- Scott Beauchamp, Senior Manager Infrastructure Security – Bell Canada
- Thomas Smith, Director Information Technology Support – Service Corporation International
HEATwave 2015 will take place Oct. 5-8 at the Westin San Diego Hotel in San Diego, Calif. For more information and a detailed agenda of the conference, please visit: www.heatwaveconference.com.
For more information about HEAT Software, please follow us at @HEAT_Software and visit us at: www.heatsoftware.com.
About HEAT Software
HEAT Software is a leading provider of Hybrid Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management software solutions for organizations of all sizes. With its suite of applications, HEAT Software is the only company in the world that provides, from a single platform, Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management software on-premise and in the cloud. HEAT manages millions of service interactions and millions of endpoints every day for thousands of leading organizations across IT, HR, Facilities, Finance, Customer Service and other enterprise functions. Its customers deliver world-class service while maximizing operational efficiencies with reduced cost and complexity.
# # #
Finn Partners for HEAT Software