- When companies fail to track an IT asset throughout its lifecycle, they can:
- Incur unnecessary additional expenses
- Be challenged to scale resources easily
- Weaken their level of customer service
- Heighten their risk of security vulnerabilities
- Overlook opportunities to optimize asset performance
It’s no secret that IT assets are incredibly valuable components of the corporate enterprise; yet, while many understand why acquiring these assets is essential, the value of effective asset lifecycle tracking often goes unrecognized. The reality is that corporate IT assets should never be “ignored” once deployed; rather, they must be understood and actively managed throughout their use.