HEATwave 2015, the essential event for Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management trends
Newbury, U.K. – 2 November 2015 – HEAT Software, a leading provider of Hybrid Service Management (HSM) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) software solutions, today announced the European edition of its annual customer conference, HEATwave U.K. 2015, will be hosted in London on 4 November. A diverse mix of several hundred leading IT professionals, in house experts and partners from Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific will assemble at one of the world’s most sustainable building designs The Crystal in East London for a unique chance to network and discuss the very latest Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management trends. This year, HEAT Software welcomes guest speakers, from the University of Oxford, and award winning IT Security Analyst, Graham Cluley.
“Hot on the heels of a great US event, we’re really looking forward to seeing our European users once again in London,” said Roberto Casetta, International SVP & GM at HEAT Software. “Events like HEATwave are a key part of our Customer for Life program with customer success being one our Company’s core values. It is therefore extremely important to us that customers and partners alike have all the tools and advice they need to get the very best out of our solutions.”
HEATwave attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in 12 technology breakout sessions presented by product experts, executives and customers
- Receive access to the latest solution innovations, features and capabilities and gain insight into best practices for increasing productivity
- Exchange knowledge with other users
- Connect with HEATwave sponsors including: Pink Elephant, Bomgar, Service Desk Institute and e92plus at the partner exhibition
Keynote speakers for the HEATwave 2015 conference in London include:
- Jon Temple, President and CEO – HEAT Software. This will be the first European customer event since the merger of FrontRange and Lumension. Jon will share a company status update as well as the vision and strategy for the future.
- John Ireland, Director of Customer and IT Services – University of Oxford. In this engaging presentation, experience University of Oxford’s journey from chaos to consolidation and hear about plans for the future. Learn how challenges of bringing together people, processes and new technology were met to arrive at a much improved experience for students, staff and the central IT team.
- Graham Cluley, Security Analyst. Hear how recent news stories have proven the devastating impact of corporate security breaches, with customers’ private information exposed and exploited, commercially-sensitive communications made public and intellectual property stolen. Graham will also explore what’s changing in endpoint attacks, and what can be done by firms to protect the privacy of customers and maintain trust.
- Pete Daw, Cities Urban Developer – Siemens. Pete will share the exciting story behind The Crystal – revealing why this building sets the benchmark for sustainable building design.
HEATwave U.K. 2015 will take place on 4 November 2015 at the Crystal Building at the Royal Victoria Docklands, East London. For more information and a detailed agenda of the conference, please visit: http://www.heatwaveconference.co.uk/
HEATwave Germany will take place on 25 November at the Stadhalle in Karlsruhe, Germany. For more information and a detailed agenda of the conference, please visit: http://www.heatwaveconference.de/
For more information about HEAT Software, please follow us at @HEAT_Software and visit us at: www.heatsoftware.com.
HEAT is a registered trademark of HEAT Software or its affiliates in other countries. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
About HEAT Software
HEAT Software is a leading provider of Hybrid Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management software solutions for organizations of all sizes. With its suite of applications, HEAT Software is the only company in the world that provides, from a single platform, Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management software on-premise and in the cloud. HEAT manages millions of service interactions and millions of endpoints every day for thousands of leading organizations across IT, HR, Facilities, Finance, Customer Service and other enterprise functions. Its customers deliver world-class service while maximizing operational efficiencies with reduced cost and complexity.
Mike Marquiss and Stacey Nardozzi
Finn Partners for HEAT Software
+ 44 (0) 20 7401 7968