The Heat Software Professional Services Organization is built on many years of experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise level, best practice solutions. We have provided the foundations of long lasting customer relationships and mutual success. The Professional Services organization employs internal professionals with years of training and experience focused on delivering Heat Software’s technology. Their experience with Heat software products is amplified by their industry knowledge and best practice expertise, and over 10,000 implementation projects around the globe.
Cloud Service Management
Heat Cloud Service Management is robust, highly flexible ITSM software, built on IT best practices that help customers meet the dynamic needs of a growing business and achieve the highest level of service quality, delivery and performance.
Heat Software has a proven methodology and project management approach for rapid successful implementation. The Heat Methodology was engineered leveraging Heat Implementation best-practices. The Methodology includes a work breakdown structure, proprietary tools, templates and techniques to successfully deliver Complete, Cost Effective, Quality Solutions. The Heat project management approach leverages the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) as the foundation for Project Management best practice. PMBOK – applied typically in a “lite” approach is tailored for Planning, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Communications, and Risk management.
The Heat Methodology focuses time and effort on activities which yield tangible value to your organization. Activities are directly aligned with the Solution Set; including Business Process, Software, Components, Technical Architecture, Integration, Conversion, Team Organization, Resource Plans, Training and Education, Project Management, and the Project Economics.
Center of Excellence – HEAT’s Industry Leading Methodology
The HEAT Center of Excellence (CoE) is a service program that ensures customers implement their HEAT solution as quickly and efficiently as possible in a phased approach that leverages the experience gained from thousands of successful deployments. With the initial CoE Base Package, HEAT teams work with customers to deliver and support the most common first phase of an IT service management deployment in a cost-effective and timely approach. This initial deployment forms the foundation for future add-on modules that can be delivered with additional CoE Packages when needed to further drive transformation across IT and the business.
Flexible Delivery Options
When, where, and how you want it – Heat will work with you to define a consulting project to meet your operational requirements. Service Delivery options include:
- On-site – consultants can work on a project basis on site, ensuring your team is engaged and the solution is up and running quickly
- Solution Center – Heat Software can work with your customer data in our fully configured Solutions Center
- Hybrid – an optimized combination of both On-site and Solutions Center can deliver simple to complex configurations while managing project expenses to a minimum through Cloud IT Service Management.
Professional Services Packages
Helping you get the most from your Heat Software Products in the shortest time possible, our Professional Services Organization have developed several packages that focus your implementation on your goals.
1. Service Management Packages
- Heat HelpDesk PS Package
- Heat Service Desk PS Package
- Heat Service Management PS Package
- HEAT Center of Excellence Packages (North America only)
2. Client Management Packages
3. Mobile Device Management Packages
- Quick Start Heat Mobile Device Management
- Advanced Heat Mobile Device Management
Standard Services Offerings
IT Service Management Bundles
- Helpdesk Implementation and Best Practices
- Service Desk
- Service Management
- Implementation and Best Practices
- Upgrade and Best Practices
- Heat Optimization
- Implementation and Best Practices – Only Heat Software Professional Services can provide single vendor accountability.
For more Professional Services information please contact consulting@Heatsoftware.com
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)
Unified Endpoint Management (formerly Lumension) Professional Services serves as an extension of your IT and security staff, providing your organization with best practices and operational support that is finely tuned from years of working with our global customer base. Our proven methodologies and certified UEM experts ensure your unified protection and control solution is rapidly implemented and quickly adopted. Your IT staff will be professionally trained, and you’ll have a process to protect your organization from security threats and satisfy IT regulatory requirements.
UEM Professional Services are scalable to provide your organization with tailored solutions including:
Onsite Modular and Custom Implementation Services
- Analyze needs, design a solution, and manage the entire implementation process according to customer specifications, timelines and budgets
- Configure and integrate Lumension with full backup and disaster recovery programs
- Develop and implement appropriate security and usage policies for licensed UEM solutions
- Develop and implement an agent deployment plan
- Provide UEM best practices for ongoing administration
Positive Security Solution Design
- Assess current network infrastructure and security architecture
- Review existing server and desktop layout and architecture, remote access policies, and production hours
- Examine existing security patch and vulnerability management policies and procedures
- Identify and document solution requirements
- Deliver implementation designs, project plans, timelines, and solution risk assessments
Business Intelligence Services
- Integrate UEM based solutions with existing enterprise data warehouses and third party data repositories
- Design and develop custom security reports based on organizational reporting and compliance requirements
- Ensure all reporting modules (ERS) are integrated fully and properly
Assessment and Compliancy
- Provide periodic or onetime assessment and compliancy services
- Review and determine critical security requirements based on business priorities and security audit requirements
- Implement appropriate VMS components to meet project requirements
- Document and deliver a remediation and compliance plan
- Generate patch security, audit and remediation reports
- Communicate UEM best practices for ongoing compliance
Security Hardware/Software Solution Integration
- Analyze needs and develop an integration plan according to customer specifications, timelines and budgets
- Streamline processes by easily integrating a variety of security products, including scanner, quarantine, and policy management, into a comprehensive solution
Managed Unified Protection and Control Services
- Provide day-to-day unified protection and control management and administration, remotely or on-site
- Supplement IT security staff with tailored shorthand long-term engagements based on organizational needs
Solution Health Check
- Perform overall performance and configuration health checks to ensure UEM solutions and related infrastructure are properly configured and fully functional
- Assess and tune for optimal performance during peak usage times
- Document changes and monitor adjustments to ensure the highest level of efficiency
- Communicate UEM best practices to maximize your investment
Custom Development Services
- Design and develop extensions to UEM solutions to meet a specific customer’s unique requirements
- Create patches for custom applications with the UEM Developers Kit
- Assist with creating a patch management production lab and solution setup
- Communicate best practices for building and testing custom patches
For more information on UEM Professional Services, call us at 480.970.1025 or email email@example.com.